21.10.15

The Kerri Rivera Interview.


The Kerri Rivera Interview.

Posted by: 

The Kerri Rivera Interview.

 

Can you tell me how many children have ‘recovered’ on this protocol?

“ 191 as of today … but there are other people doing the protocol and they don’t share the recoveries”.

IMG_7638I decided to contact Kerri Rivera, I said that I am enquiring from a mothers group who’s children have been diagnosed autistic and are interested  in the CD protocol.

I am not writing a lot on this one.

I prefer to let the horror speak for itself.

A woman unqualified medically who’s advising vulnerable parents of defenceless autistic children on an unregulated, scientifically unproven ‘treatment’…….

A woman who’s uncontactable by phone and refuses to give her address, yet she has people trusting her word?……..

No qualifications……..

So please read on and draw your own conclusions.

This is directly copy and pasted the upper case is how the answers were given.

The Interview.

Hi Kerri

Thank you for the prompt response, I’m writing for a parents group newsletter who are very interested in the CD protocol they have children who have been diagnosed autistic. We have been reading your book and due to popular demand I have been asked to contact you.

VERY NICE TO HEAR…CD PROTOCOL HAS ALWAYS BEEN PARENT DRIVEN BECAUSE PARENTS WANT RESULTS. AND THAT IS WHAT THEY GET. 🙂

My questions are as follows:

  1. Can you please explain the attitude of some autistics who seem so against the CD protocol? We have seen much opposition to it.

IMG_7642IT IS ALMOST CRAZY TO SAY A PERSON WITH AUTISM IS OPPOSED TO THE PROTOCOL. I WORK WITH FAMILIES WHO DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN CAPABLE OF BOYCOTTING NOR STARTING A RIOT. SO, THESE ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH. THERE ARE PHARMA PAID TROLLS / INDUSTRY HENCHMEN WHO ARE ON THE INTERNET AND CAUSING A COMMOTION. THEY TELL HALF TRUTHS AND BALD FACE LIES. THEY PLAY ON IGNORANCE. THE GOOD THING IS THAT WHEN PARENTS DO THE HOMEWORK, THE LIES DON’T PAN OUT. IF CHLORINE DIOXIDE (CD) WERE CLOROX BLEACH (SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE), THERE WOULD BE 191 DEAD CHILDREN AND NOT 191 RECOVERED CHILDREN. THERE IS SOME DEGREE OF LOGIC HERE.

  1. We are hearing much about GcMAF, can you recommend a good distributor?

YES, I CAN. AND YES WE ARE. 5 YEARS AGO WE USED THE LESS POTENT AND MORE INVASIVE INJECTABLE GCMAF. BUT NOW WE ARE USING THE SUBLINGUAL SPRAY FROM WWW.1STPROENGINEERING.COM PRODUCT 2 AND HAVING RESULTS LIKE I NEVER SAW WITH THE INJECTABLE. THIS GCMAF COMES FROM COLOSTRUM AND NOT HUMAN BLOOD PRODUCT. IT IS SAFE AND EASY TO USE. ABOVE ALL, THE RESULTS ARE EXCELLENT.

  1. Would you mind if not to personal disclosing the progress your son has made on the protocol?

MY SON WENT FROM A PERFECTLY NORMAL BABY TO A NON VERBAL 2 YEAR OLD ALMOST OVER NIGHT. BY 3.5 YEARS OF AGE HE WAS A CYCLON THAT NEVER SLEPT AND HAD CHRONIC DIARRHOEA. NOW, HE IS A TEEN WHO CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR HIMSELF AND HAS PERFECT UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS TOLD TO HIM. HE HAS SPEECH YET IS NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE VERBAL AT AGE LEVEL. THIS IS WHY FACILITATED COMMUNICATION IS NEEDED FOR THE CHILDREN WHO ARE STUCK WITH LANGUAGE. THEY CAN DO SCHOOL WORK ETC VIA FACILITATORS LIKE IPADS AND THE LIKE.

  1. Also I understand he still carries an ATEC score has it dropped?

HE HAS AN ATEC BETWEEN 17 AND 20. HE HAD A 147 IN 2004 WHEN HE WAS DIAGNOSED AT 3.5 YEARS OF AGE. THE GLASS IS HALF FULL. ALL OF OUR CHILDREN CAN IMPROVE AND HEAL. NOT ALL OF US WILL HAVE A FULL RECOVERY. BUT SINCE THERE ARE RECOVERIES OF 15 YEAR OLDS AND EVEN A 32 YEAR OLD MAN…THERE IS NO IMG_7639LIMIT, ONLY THE ONES WE PUT ON OURSELVES.

  1. Lastly five, what are your hopes for the CD protocol? We are aware of big Pharma, do you think it will ever be legalised? If not why?

I HOPE THAT THE POWERS THAT BE CANNOT REPRESS THE PROTOCOL AND THAT IT IS ALWAYS AN OPTION FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HEAL THEIR CHILDREN FROM AUTISM. IT IS THE CHEAPEST, EASIEST AND MOST DIRECT METHOD OF HEALING AUTISM IN THE WORLD TODAY. IT IS A DO-IT-YOURSELF PROTOCOL THAT IS NOT FOR LAZY PEOPLE. THERE IS A LABOR OF LOVE BEYOND THE LIMITS. BUT, THE PRIZE FOR ALL THE WORK THE PARENTS DO IS THE CHANGES THAT WE SEE ALMOST DAILY FOR THE GOOD. TO SEE THE CHILD CONNECT, SMILE, TALK, LOVE, LAUGH, SLEEP…NORMAL, EVERYDAY THINGS FOR MOST FAMILIES YET UNCOMMON FOR A CHILD WITH AUTISM.

CD IS NOT ILLEGAL. IT IS SOLD EVERYWHERE AND AVAILABLE IN EVERY COUNTRY. I THINK CANADA HAS A LAW THAT YOU CANNOT INGEST IT. BUT THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ILLEGAL. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT CANADIAN LAWS.

Thank you so much for your time I know your very busy.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS THEY CAN EMAIL ME AT KERRIRIVERA@YAHOO.COM I ALSO SO SKYPE CONSULTS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY CREATING A 4 MONTH, PERSONALISED PROTOCOL FOR THE FAMILY/CHILD IF THAT IS SOMETHING THEY WOULD LIKE.

Following are other questions I asked and the corresponding answers.

I’m sure your minds still pre occupied with the 32 year old man being abused on this protocol and the fact Kerri stated that children can ‘ Connect, smile, talk, love, laugh, sleep’……..sleep?! They are being woken during the night for bleaching enemas I’m 90% positive they are not sleeping soundly.

I asked if I might have contact details for an upcoming documentary on curing autism?

IMG_7640“ I do not share where I live and my phone number with the public. But, email, Skype and Facebook are common places to communicate with me. I am sure you understand why. Too many people murdered for doing curing diseases created by man.

All the best “.

I asked again if it were a face to face interview I would need some idea of location and enquirer as to whether she’s US based?

“ No I am not…not for 22 years. I am an ex-pat. :)”.

Tried one last time.

“ No. I only do Skype for obvious reasons. All of my interviews are via Skype these days. Curing autism comes with a bounty on the head. My people who follow me understand this. This year the bounty got higher as 13 MDs healing disease in the USA were found dead. We say murdered. I do not wish to die that way. But, if Skype is an option, I would be happy to do an interview “.

I enquired as to the Pharma shills and whether there was anything we could do to help?

“ Of course. But, I will not give “it” more limelight than the BBC etc already did. They are all dirty, bald face liars. Seems that sells big Pharma on the commercials ”.

“ Ignoring the trolls is best. If you give them platform, fewer kids will get help with the protocol”.

I decide to go in for the kill.

Thanks IMG_7641Kerri it’s been great talking to you.

I have one last question?

Fiona Oleary did a talk in Ireland yesterday and showed screenshots from CD Autism with you in some of them. I would like to ask you how you sleep at night knowing the damage you are doing to thousands of autistic children knowing that they have seizures, nosebleeds, abdominal pain, internal bleeding, kidney failure, headaches, dehydration, loss of bowel lining and mucous with blood attached, breathing problems, blue lips, hair loss and blackened teeth?

“ I think there is a lot of false and misleading things Fiona posts. There can be Herxing with detoxing in any protocol. We go low and slow. But 191 recovered kids and zero dead. I sleep like a rock. I have helped people to heal and have full lives.

Best to you and all you do “.

One final boot.

10013596_1649990545280056_59716392_n


Unsurprisingly she did not answer this question.

Thank you, could you tell me how these children came to be full of these parasites and what this is please? It was sent to me looks very concerning.

See screenshot, Kerri cannot answer questions on where these parasite infestations come from.

She’s correct the children abused with this protocol are not ‘ in a position to boycott or start a riot ‘.

They are in to much pain to crawl off the settee, doubled over with cramps and wheezing from breathing in CD.

I used means that were maybe false to obtain this interview.

I apologise for that, Kerri would never have given this interview if I had gone in guns blazing, I’m amazed she did not  recognise my name.

I do not however apologise for being on a quest to enlighten parents who are already using the protocol or whom are contemplating it.

“ We do hot baths if the fever rises….”.

Febrile convulsion anyone?

The legal agreement Kerri has signed with the Illinois State Attorney General Department:

Rivera+Fully+Executed+AVC

Please see links attached for more information on Kerri Rivera .

https://autisticate.com/autism/the-lies-and-lows-of-kerri-rivera/

http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/Chicago-Woman-Offers-Controversial-Miracle-Treatment-for-Autism-304056871.html

http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/illinois-attorney-general-lisa-madigan-miracle-mineral-solution-autism-309703521.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit parents with autistic children paying thousands for 'scam dolphin therapy'

Brit parents with autistic children paying thousands for 'scam dolphin therapy' EXCLUSIVE: A Sunday People investigation foun...